Dinosaur Birthday Cup Cakes




These are the dinosaur cup cake toppers.  They took absolutely FOREVER to make, but I was happy with them in the end.  The kids at the party thought they were so fun, and some actually ate them, which was fine because they are basically made out of marshmallows and powdered sugar. 

This is the cake pre-T-Rex.  I thought it would be fun to make the big 1 year old a special cake just for him (to devour).  The colors of the dinosaur party were yellow and green.  The grass is so fun to make!

This was the birthday boy's personal cake.  When my husband and I have kids, I want to make them huge cakes that they can enjoy and get covered in, just like this little boy did :)

The final product...



I'd say we had one very happy birthday boy!  Thank you Christie for asking me to do these cup cakes!  Loved how the dinosaurs turned out!!! Happy Birthday Carver!